On this page:
- “Morse Code World Shop” means the website found at https://shop.morsecode.world;
- “you” means a person making a purchase from the Morse Code World Shop;
- “Morse Code World” means Morse Code World Ltd (a UK registered company);
- “vendor” means one of the companies who lists their products in the Morse Code World Shop.
Morse Code World Shop as a Marketplace
Morse Code World Shop is a marketplace for buyers to discover and purchase items from vendors from around the world. It is important to note that Morse Code World is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Morse Code World Shop, you understand that:
- You are not buying from Morse Code World: you are buying from one or more of the vendors using Morse Code World Shop to sell their products;
- Morse Code World does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on the web site or any of the content posted by the vendors;
- Each vendor has their own processing times, delivery methods, and shop policies.
Purchasing an Item on Morse Code World Shop
By making a purchase from a vendor on Morse Code World Shop, you agree that you have:
- Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
- Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Provided accurate delivery information to the vendor.
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
If there is a problem with an item that you have purchased on Morse Code World Shop then you should contact the vendor from whom you made the purchase. Each vendor has their contact information clearly displayed on the Morse Code World Shop website.
The return policy for each item is described on the individual item page.
Depending on your country’s law, you may have a legal right to return an item to the seller in its original condition within a “cooling off period”. In general you would need to pay for the return postage and such rules are not applicable to customized items. This does not constitute legal advice.
Only vendors may cancel orders. If you want to cancel an order you should contact the vendor directly to request a cancellation.